Professional Window ServicesWhy Upgrade Your Windows? Inefficient windows can be the largest wastes of energy in your home. Older windows can make your heating and air conditioning systems work harder than they should. Deciding to Install newly framed insulated windows will do the following:
- Reduce your heat loss during winter
- Reduce heat gain during summer
- Eliminate Condensation
- Stop drafts
- Stop dust & dirt infiltration
- Improve over-all air quality
- Reduce outside noise
- Make your home more secure
- Increase the value of your home
*Replacing your windows does not have to be a major project. New installation techniques make it possible to replace the windows in most homes in a SINGLE DAY!
The Window Installation ProcessThe process of new window installations may seem complicated and time consuming at first, but our team of professionals do the work quickly, correctly and without the problems that come with inexperienced amateurs.
1. The Planning StageDuring the planning of your project, you will receive all the information needed to determine which type of products you need, the job cost estimates, and the time required to complete the work.
2. Old Window RemovalThe Second step is the removal of your old window systems, carefully measuring everything for the correct dimensions, and preparing each window area for the new installations.
3. Prep-Work & InstallationDuring the third step we make sure all the preparation work has been done. Then, we will install the new windows and check that each on is set correctly. After that, we will nail the window section into the surrounding frame.
4. Window SealingOn the final step we will caulk and mortar around the window frames to provide a water tight enclosure around each one. This will be done properly, ensuring your windows work efficiently for many years to come!
Choosing the Right ContractorOne of the greatest home improvement projects you can do is replacing your old window system for a higher quality and more efficient one. Window system replacement is always worth investing in, as more modern and higher quality windows are able to greatly enhance your homes curb appeal and resale value. It also saves you a lot of money on heating and cooling bills from being soo much more efficient than your old ones. When deciding on new windows, you may ask yourself who will do the work for me? Some homeowners are able to perform the entire removal and installation process themselves if they have the time and experience, but most people don't. We always recommend a safer option - hire a professional. Choosing the right contractor is by far the most important part of the entire home improvement project. Rest assured, Heath Roofing will get the job done right. We are the most reliable window contractor in the surrounding area, providing only the highest quality service and competitive pricing for all of our customers.
Advantages That We ProvideThere are a lot of window contractors around, but Heath Roofing is your best choice when you decide to upgrade your windows. Our team of professionals provide full scale service to all of our clients. We take the extra steps to provide superior customer service which always saves homeowners time and more importantly, money. Weve been in the industry for a long time, giving us the necessary experience for successful window installation projects. Our skilled craftsmen will help you at every step of the new window process, prividing you with any consultations free of charge! We use only the best materials and equipment during the windows installation process. We constantly strive to be the best in the industry, which is why complete customer satisfaction is at the very top of our to-do list!
- No damage to stucco!
- No tearing down walls!
- Interior and exterior trim is quick, simple and looks beautiful!
- Very affordable pricing!
Browse Window Styles